Line of Destiny
So this morning, I randomly remembered an infamous night in Washington DC two years ago. The following is a terrible combination:
- 1 standard issue Lana
- 4 hours at a Brazilian restaurant in Adam's Morgan
- A friendly bartender
- Caipirinhas on the house
- 1 luxury hotel suite (I was attending a conference)
Let me give you an assessment of the damage- when we left, Lana was having an annoying giggling fit, falling all over the place, and decided, as we passed a fortune teller joint (with a red neon sign), that we need to know what the future held for 'us'. Jesus. The night reached its standard and predictable conclusion and I also managed to miss my flight the next day.
Anyways, getting back to the one redeeming memory of the night: palm reading*. The fortune teller said that my line of destiny was quite strong. I don't remember much else. So I did some research online and here are the results:
We'll focus on the line of destiny, which runs from the base of your middle finger to your wrist, check mine out (the cellphone camera doesn't do it justice):
- The line of destiny, tells the effect society and world events have upon your life (external influences)
- The stronger and deeper the line, the more strongly fate controls your life (obviously in the early and latter part of my life, as the line is deeper in the beginning and at the end)
-If the line has many breaks or changes of direction, it means that you are prone to many changes in your life from circumstances you can't control (it's a bit lighter in the middle- which is early adulthood- as you know I've had to overcome some challenges :)
- Depending on the path of the fate line, it indicates how you have/will achieve success. My line is a hybrid- it's linked to my life line which shows that I am a self-made individual (I have had to work my ass off for everything in life), and it also veers in from the right that indicates I may rise from obscurity and may find my way into the public eye (great I'll be surrounded by Lanas forever- just great).
Other lines of interest:
A combination of my heart and head line said:
- I have a romantic nature and great warmth
- I tend to give myself to love, no matter the costs
- I have learned strong emotional control
So I'm a romantic a heart, who's learned from life's experiences. Hmm...fairly accurate assessment I guess?
*I don't put much stock in it- however it does make for interesting party conversations
1 comment:
Hmm. Interesting stuff. Are you supposed to use your right or left hand? Or the dominant one?
My right hand line of destiny is practically non-excistent past the early years. Hmm...
Post a Comment