23.6.07

Weekend

So the weekend has finally arrived and I have a full agenda:

  • Check out a new apartment- yes friends I've realized my one bedroom is too big for my needs and I'm moving to a deluxe studio. I found this old colonial building which has studio with cathedral ceilings and a skylight. So I'll be moving- which in of itself is a major task and I'm not really looking forward to it. I have, as usual, not packed anything and will rely on the movers to do everything. Now I just have to sign a lease and hire the movers...in the next 5 days!
  • Tour guide- a college buddy is in town, so I'll be playing tour guide. Yesterday we drove around the city and checked out such illustrious SF landmarks such as the City Lights Bookstore, Chinatown, and of course, Larry Flynt's Hustler Club. Today the plan is to hit the suburbs and check out the manufactured fun at Santana Row. For other activities- since he's staying at the posh Clift Hotel in SF (which in my opinion is more hype than luxury)- I told him to hit up the Gay Pride Parade on Sunday- the newspaper headline reads: Ready, Set, Gay! Hahaha.
In sum it's a been a long week, I've probably logged 75 hours. We had a client deliverable to get out the door and, as usual, had to turn things around in less time than we had available. I did manage to sleep 9 hours on Friday night, but I still feel tired.

No comments: