FXX
"However, the car is only a part of the overall program: people pay £1.3 million but are only allowed to drive the car on special track days approved by Ferrari and after they drive the car they have to brief Ferrari on the car's performance."Ok I understand this is the new gilded age. I realize that lot of people have obscene amounts of money. However I did not expect some of the names on this list. I mean Roman Abramovich is your standard issue Russian Oligarch and Jean Todt was genius behind Ferrari's racing success. I can understand these luminaries owning an FXX. But Michael Fux?? Let me put this in perspective:
Michael Fux is the CEO of Sleep Innovations which makes foam pillows and mattress pads. How lame.
2 comments:
Lame? That was intelligent?
Michael is actually an avid car collector/driver who has a vast collection of high end sports cars and rare collectibles-including several custom Ferraris. Who were you saying is lame?
Post a Comment