6.7.07

This One I Nearly Married

I hate the Google brain. I didn't realize that Google Talk stores all your chat conversations. Well I was doing the semi-annual inbox purge, when I chanced upon a Lana conversation. Here's a excerpt for your voyeuristic pleasure (loser!):

Lana: hehee, what names do you like?
me: mikael, alexander, and iman
Lana: dont like any of these names
me: too bad
Lana: i want my daughter to be named either Mashal or Zarlasht
me: no, iman, yasmin, or nadia
Lana: not sure about the boys
no never, those are terrible names
me: jacqueline
oh i also like the name
zara
Lana: yes thats a nice name
me: yes
mikael
was an archangel
alexander roman hasan
a name worthy of KINGS!
Lana: you know Kal El I love all these things,
and trust me I think I am falling in love with you
but I want to hold back
Lana: I am very scared
me: then you should hold back
Lana: you know if things dont work out I dont want to be hurt badly
me: remember i will move on, you should be able to as well

Was that foresight or what? Is Kal El seeing the future? You know it's funny, maybe one day I'll add some of the really intense conversations. I'll admit I did start to think, for a moment, that she was 'the one'. Anyways I say too much, so for now, this will suffice.

As an aside- yes I do like all of those names. I'm quite set on them. I've always believed in names that can transverse cultures and continents. So there.

No comments: