Winnie? From Wonder Years?
Wonder Years was, and remains, one of my favorite television shows. Let's admit it, Winnie was a nerd. A nerd I thought was incredibly cute. Yes she had/has a big head (literally), but there just was something about her. And, I have to admit, Winnie has grown up to become a bona fide hotty. Goddamn, she is hot.
Oh true to nerd form, Winnie has written a book called, 'Math Doesn't Suck'. And, yes, I too was disappointed that Kevin and Winnie didn't end up together.
3 comments:
easy, tiger. looks like you pulled the trigger early on the danica post.
I loved the Wonder Years as well. No surprise there I guess.
Have you read this month's Details? It's all about child stars from the 90s and what's become of them, Danica McKellar among them.
http://men.style.com/details/features/landing?id=content_5747
I'm not surprised at all that you liked Wonder Years.
Post a Comment