To-Do List (Global Sporting Events)
I've always been a huge sports fan- one of my earliest memories is watching McEnroe vs. Connors with my father and wondering why he was such a huge fan of that angry insect, John McEnroe. At the time (I was five), I thought Connors was way cooler and seemed more friendly (he was- although I, now, have a better understanding of McEnroe's motivations/anger).
Anyways, one of the things I'd like to do, post-Fuck You Money, is join the global sporting elite. By that I don't mean attending parties in Romanian castles with supermodels and techno music (although cool initially, it gets old fast)...I meant attending the best events on the sporting calendar. Now that would be cool.
Yes I will also draw up a list of how the Fuck You Money will be spent, believe me I have some ridiculously cool ideas :)
Kal El's Global Sporting To-Do List
- FA Cup Final at Wembley- London
- Formula 1 Grand Prix of Monaco- Monte Carlo
- Hatsu Basho (sumo wrestling) at Ryōgoku Kokugikan- Tokyo
- Opening Day at Yankee Stadium- New York
- French Open at Roland Garros- Paris
- Wimbledon- London
- Formula 1 Grand Prix of Canada- Montreal
- Test Match at Lords- London
- The Ashes in Australia
- to be continued-
No comments:
Post a Comment