Everyday is like Sunday
No I'm not going to add the lyrics to what might be the most depressing song ever (albeit phenomenal still). Here's the plan for today:
- Organize apartment- I worked on a bit yesterday, but still more to do. I've decided not to unpack all my belongings as...well I'll be packing them up again in another 6-8 months. So for now it's only clothes and essentials, the rest can stay in boxes :)
- Visit bookstore- I haven't indulged in this, my favorite of activities, in forever. There are a couple of books I'm interested in checking out (Bad Lands by Tony Wheeler, The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini, and a travel guide on China!)
- Go for a run- I wanted to go yesterday but I got tied up, there's a new trail I discovered in my neighborhood and I've been meaning to check it out, its along the water!
- Movies- I'm tempted to see Harry Potter. Yesterday I really enjoyed watching Batman Begins on DVD- on the second go-around I was able to pick up on more subtleties- what a great flick! You know what was really cool about the movie? The sound. Seriously check it out, it's very well done
! Kal
No comments:
Post a Comment