20.7.07

Sigh

After the conversation with my sister, I reached home and decided to talk to my Dad. My father sees the big picture and I figured he'd be a good source for advice. I told him what happened and he counseled that I should 'do the right thing' (to which I replied, bullshit) and that she was wrong to say what she did. Anyways the conversation I was dreading was with Ma, as she tends to me more emotional and, in my estimation, has a first born bias (you know of what I speak).

Anyways my Mom asked what transpired. Ma said that apparently I was very rude (yes) and angry (yes). I explained to Ma that I have tried my best since the age of fourteen to establish some sort of communication with my only sibling, and with this latest incident, I'm done. What did I mean by that? The fact is that I really don't care anymore and this was really the last straw, I'm through making any sort of effort. Obviously she felt I was over-reacting and yes, I am. I am also crazy, evil, and illogical. Mostly I'm just fed up and don't need additional bullshit in my life. So in sum I don't want to have anything to do with my sister, or have any sort of contact.

Ma said, "This is a very sad day in my life." And hung up the phone.

No comments: