1.7.07

Saturday

Finished The Move From Hell. Officially. The driver coming to pick up the now infamous pod managed to get lost even though he had a GPS system. I then packed up the remainder of my stuff and moved it to the new pad.

Then I headed into the city.

We were hanging out (again) at the tony Clift Hotel, this time at the Redwood Room. I'm at the bar talking to Fajita and I realize the guys hanging out next to us look really familiar...it was the Wayans Brothers (Scary Movie et al.). I've mentioned before that I've been quite disappointed with the caliber of women in SF- compared to New York, Montreal etc. they are just not as hot. When I saw the Wayans I immediately thought that, Hey maybe their groupies are hot! Well...not really, they were, in fact, quite mediocre. So that was a disappointment. The rest of the evening I had to listen to 2 amateur psychologists talk about how my choice in women is dubious. It was quite fascinating and I must say, to a certain degree, correct.

No comments: