English Muffin !

I have a new, rapidly growing, and somewhat unexplained, fascination with Nigella. I'm not quite sure what to make of it.
Questions that remain to be answered:
Is she hot? Yes and No. I'm not quite sure. What do you think?
Is she fat? Yes! No! I have no idea. I think she might be, but she hides it very well.
The fact that she's an amazing chef, has a lovely lilt to her accent, and is pretty (?), all of which combine to make her quite desirable. I believe, ultimately, she epitomizes the fulfillment of our most primitive desires- food, sex, and uh, eloquence (hehehe, yes retarded, but I had to work in her sexy voice).
PS- Look at the picture, at the area behind Nigella's right thumb- is she strategically hiding a giant booty? Aha! That's it. She's fat from the waist down! Nigella, you temptress, how diabolical of you to divert our attention to the English muffins.
2 comments:
Nigella is absolutely hot! And she is a little hip-y. She's usually strategically located behind a counter during her show, but sometimes when she moves from counter to oven or something like you can see that she's...generously pear-shaped.
Still very hot though.
Yes with a wide lens (no pun intended) they will deliberately blur the shot; masking her bootyliciousness.
Post a Comment