23.8.07

NICE !

You know I try to catch Smallville whenever my psychotically busy life will permit. Honestly, I have considered buying the DVD box set, but I just know myself- I'll never watch it. I have the Soprano's season 1-7 box set, and I have yet to even open the box. Why? I don't know, I like catching random episodes, I'm very busy, and watching the episodes linearly is somewhat boring. How's that for an explanation?

Anyways, just when I thought Smallville couldn't surprise me, it somehow pulled it off ! So I just saw 'Progeny' and turns out LYNDA CARTER IS CHLOE'S MOM?? Yes Wonder Woman Lynda Carter ! How awesome is that?!

It's odd, when I get very busy with work (which is most of the time) my memory gets scrambled- like my brain has focused its resources on processing critical data elements. So, vaguely, I want to say that I knew Lynda Carter was Chloe's mom, but I can't be certain. Anyways, it's still pretty cool :)

No comments: