12.8.07

Sunday

I woke up early and procrastinated doing work all day. Enjoyed watching Tiger win the PGA Championship, took a nap, read. Ate an apple for breakfast. Had a protein bar for lunch. Took a nap. Woke up and showered. Sat down to work at 1730. Now it's nearly midnight, just finished.

Oh yesterday I bought 'Dave's Insanity Sauce' which is meant to be used only one drop at a time (I kid you not). Today I tried it out...let's just say I still can't feel my tongue- I believe parts of it are permafucked and my tastebuds have gone completely numb. Awesome!

Before I forget- I spoke to Hague today (he's back in London) to say congrats. Mr. Hague was the first to bite the bullet ! He got married on Friday. Poor guy sounded reeeally down today, he's like I can't believe it, welcome to the rest-of-my-life. He was generally kidding, but there's always a grain of truth even in most benign of jokes.

No comments: