1.8.07

3:30 am

I got home at 11 pm after a long/eventful day- was troubleshooting a problem on my latest project because of which I was late for my dinner date (only 45 minutes, no big deal right?). Anyways came home wiped out, read for 12 minutes, and fell asleep...

Woke up 3 hours later. Why? Well I was oddly compelled to post about Logan (which I did, see below), and, of course, check my facebook inbox. Good news: I got in touch with my best friend from 5th grade! For a TCK, the magnitude of a such an event is always remarkable given added layer of complexity involving the time/distance.

Oh I woke up because I 'slept' for 3 hours and had dreams about how I'm going to structure the powerpoint deck for my project deliverable (due Friday). Yeah, I know, lame.

Anyways, hopefully I can sleep for a couple of hours before I head back to work!

Gnite mite,

Kal

No comments: