Bon Apetit
This is dedicated to all you vegetarians (don't worry it's not as bad as balut- believe me, don't click on the link):
Vietnam-> Snake Restaurant -> beating Cobra heart
followed by...
Snake gall bladder dipped in vodka, piercing it, releases the bile which turns the 'drink' into a nice dark green color !
Each part of the snake is consumed: fried snake skin, grated snake bones, and snake meat of course.
Although I consider myself an adventurer, I don't think I would enjoy eating snake.
I just think when it comes to food, it should taste good. Like home-made falafels :)
Well I just got home from a 14 hour day at work, and I had an apple for dinner. Woe is me, and I can hardly keep my eyes open. Must try to get past page 3 of The Kite Runner, and must get some sleep.
Gnites mites,
Kal
No comments:
Post a Comment