Long Hair, Perfect Eyebrows??
So the post on fat chicks got me thinking, what do I like in girls? Well asides from Uma, who embodies perfection in every sense, I can't say I have a preference for blondes, brunettes, red heads, tall girls, or muffins. I do know I like intelligence and wit (the well documented Chloe myth etc). But what do I really like, physically? Well yesterday's conversation with Raya shed some light on the matter-
Raya claims that I told her, a while ago, that I prefer girls with long hair (yes, somewhat true, and yes, terribly old fashioned) and perfect eyebrows (huh? that's what I said). Perfect eyebrows? What the hell is that?? I told Raya she had lost her mind, but perhaps there is merit to her claim?
Here what I will admit- Natascha McElhone is incredibly beautiful. And yes she has long hair, and well, perfect eyebrows.
No comments:
Post a Comment