2.10.03

Discuss a recent leadership experience. Briefly outline the situation and then describe your role, how you were effective, and what you learned. (400-word limit)

Created Assfuck Airlines against all odds. I learnt that airlines are expensive to make, most people get assfucked by the price, and that at Assfuck Airlines, we make sure you do.

What are your three most substantial accomplishments, and why do you view them as such? (600 - word limit)

- Beating the Silo Mission in Bond to get the 'No Radar' cheat
- Not getting my ex-girlfriend pregnant
- Living in Arizona


Describe a situation when you questioned your values and/or beliefs. (400-word limit)

When I found out that the gayest guy on campus was from my country. I hated being alive that day.

What do you find most challenging about working with a group? (400-word limit)

The useless dribble that pours out of most people's mouths about their pathetic, inconsequential, and boring existence.

What are your career aspirations, and how can an MBA help you reach them? Why now? (400-word limit)

My career aspirations are to primarily become a Wall Street drone thats slave to the Money God. An MBA from Harvard will mean that I'm smart and people will like me. Now because tomorrow never dies.


What do you wish the MBA Admissions Board had asked you? (400-word limit)

I wish the Admissions Board had asked me if I smoke while taking a crap. [yes]
___________________________

No comments: