26.5.07

Learn Fools Learn

So you want to impress a girl? The good ones won't be impressed by your car, your paycheck, or even your looks (although I admit they have helped me- yes I know I'm quite handsome). What girls do like is charm. Now how do you define charm? Charm, I believe, is the ability to provide a sense of excitement, adventure, and mystery- simply put she has to look forward to experiencing you. Think of every little interaction, whether its in person, on the phone, or even over email, as an opportunity for her to experience something unique. Heighten her sense of anticipation and, my friend, you will get the girl.

Quite easily done, yes? Well, in a word, no! (it's not easy making your vanilla existence seem more interesting). However fear not poopypants, all is not lost! With some ingenuity (which I'll provide) you too can learn to be well, like me :)

Invite her for brunch- now instead of taking her to the local greasy spoon, do this instead.

You, my friend, are on your way! Best, KH

PS- In time, her fondest memories will be the time you made the Gordon Ramsey brunch, or taught her how to paint- the small gestures that made a big difference

No comments: