Next Year
Recently I've been seriously thinking about b-school. I'm resolved to go next year, and I'm sure I'll get into a great school (after all, this is me, we're talking about...come on). However some days I wonder if it's false bravado, and whether I will really get into that great mba program? I'm inherently a confident person, and I've achieved everything I've set out to do (so far), however I do find the entire application process daunting: GMAT, recommendations, essays, and interviews. I mean it's b-school, is it supposed to be HARDER than real life?!
Asides from that I'm seriously thinking about schools in Europe, no not for the great weather, but simply because there are more 1 year programs. In and out, like Clark Kent changing in a phone booth. I also think it'll be cool to be in Europe after a long time, I haven't visited since...jesus 1993! Who knows maybe I'll even find time to meet a pretty girl? or two? Haha!
You know, since graduating from college, I've been so disciplined about my life, so dedicated and single-minded in my focus, that I think I'm ready to consider having fun again. Remember I used to be the life of the party? I think that part of me is coming back, and man it's going to be great :)
No comments:
Post a Comment