well with a name like that...
So the goalkeeper for the US women's soccer team is Hope Solo. With a name like that, if she has a son, don't you feel that she is obligated to name him Han ? She has to, there's no way out of it. It's perfect.
A random memory- I was in Chicago for some random business trip, staying in this really fancy hotel. I was on the 15th floor, going to the lobby...minding my own business...thinking how mundane life is...just minding my own business...whistling a tune in my head...when the elevator stops, the door opens, and a FEMALE BODYBUILDER walks in. I was like whaaaaaat the fuuuuuuuck. She had one of those level 5 tans, she was like hot dog brown. Oh and she was RIPPED, I'm talking like vein bulging biceps big, like her tits were like frozen burger patties. She was wearing a bikini top, and when she turned around, what did I see? Serious back acne. It was glistening and about as hideous as you can imagine. To verify she indeed was on roids, I had to strike up a conversation:
K: "Pretty humid here in Chicago"
FBB (female body builder) in a voice that can only be described as a cross between James Earl Jones and Joan Crawford: "YEAH BUT I'M GOING TO TAN"
K: "... ! "
- elevator ding ! -
K: " See ya..."
FBB: "HAVE A GOOD DAY NOW..."
K: "Give it to me baby"*
FBB: "Oh yeah !"
*This did not happen. She was really really scary. Ugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment