Here
Friends (fans)
I'm here. Just sinking slowly to the bottom. Buried under a pile of work. I had an ad-hoc deliverable that came up for one of my projects- long story but basically involved us saving the day for a client, I've been really swamped, yet I have to make time for such bs. What else have I been doing? Working 80 hours a week, acting as a tour guide, working late, getting to work early etc. I got to work today to find out I was staffed on ANOTHER project. I was shocked. The next two weeks are going to be hell. Other than that I had a fever yesterday. Oh I took a quiz: Which Sesame Street character are you? I turned out to be...Oscar the Grouch.
Hahaha! How true? I hope I'm not that bad. Probably some truth to it.
I hate my life right now.
:) Oscar
No comments:
Post a Comment